Project Defense Timelines and Forms
EH Project Defense Timelines
- Student must defend final project by the last day of classes which is one week before the Graduate School's deadline. Print and bring approval forms to your defense.
- Student must submit revised project to chair and committee no later than the last day of finals.
- Once revisions are complete, the Graduate Advisor must receive the Final Reading Approval form in order for the student to be approved for graduation.
- Failure to meet these deadlines will result in a denial of graduation for that semester and will require the student to register for additional credits.
- Send out email to committee for potential defense date 3 weeks in advance.
- Circulate project to committee two weeks prior to defense date.
- Check CIS (Graduation > Graduate Students > Graduate Student Summary) to confirm that all information is correct. You are ultimately responsible for your own record and progress.