- Graduate Student Housing - resources for those moving to Salt Lake City
- The Marriott Library offers free classes and workshops. Our library liasison, Jessica Breiman, is available to suggest resources and help with student research and projects. She maintains the Sustainability subject guide.
- Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence provides a variety of services to all University of Utah instructors with an emphasis on best pedagogical practices and strategies for teaching in higher education
- The Graduate School's Graduate Academic Resources
- The University Writing Center offers review of graduate student papers, and access to the Graduate Student Reading Room.
- The Office of Software Licensing offers Free MS Office products to students, as well as reduced rates on other software.
- Natural History Museum of Utah
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts
- Red Butte Garden
- Kingsbury Hall – Center for the Performing Arts
- Pioneer Theatre Company
- Department of Theater Upcoming Productions
Civic Engagement on Campus
Health & Safety
- Department of Public Safety
- Campus Recreation Services, including Outdoor Adventures
- Center for Student Wellness
- Student Health Center
- University Counseling Center
- Global Change & Sustainability Center - facilitates interactions among scientists, creative researchers, engineers, and policymakers who are interested in understanding the complex challenges and dynamics in both natural and human-built ecosystems.
- Environmental & Sustainability Studies - strives to foster an understanding of ecological systems and the consequences of human-environment interactions. This undergradaute curriculum is rooted in interdisciplinary approaches from earth systems science, humanities, and social and behavioral sciences.
- Edible Campus Gardens - engage(s) the campus community in ecologically sound and just food systems through garden-based experience, education, and research.
- Sustainability - integrate(s) sustainability as a core principle throughout operations, research, and education at the University of Utah and to support initiatives that cultivate the campus as a living laboratory.