Skip to content

Graduate Forms & Information

Welcome Current Master's Students!

All paperwork for your degree is right here. You'll find both EH department-related information, as well as info from The Graduate School.  It won't make much sense without context, so we suggest you talk to staff, talk to your cohort and read our Handbook first.

EH Forms & Information

EH Graduate Handbook -- (effective August, 2021; any updated information or policies are published on this web site)

Request for Supervisory Committee Form

Prospectus Outline & Prospectus Approval Form

Independent Study Proposal Form

EH Graduate Student Travel Application - Please note in-person travel is restricted by the University through 6/30/21; use this form to apply for professional development opportunities or online conferences

EH Summer Engagement Grant

EH Internship Form

Support for year two/In good standing

Project Supervisory Committee & Final Approval Forms

Thesis Supervisory Committee & Final Reading Approval Forms

Graduate School Forms & Information

Graduate Catalog - requirements for all graduate students at the University of Utah

Graduation Overview for Masters Candidates

Graduate Language Requirements for the M.A. (World Languages & Cultures)

Graduate Student Travel Assistance  (Note the shift to virtual conference awards)

Subsidized Graduate Student Health Insurance for TA's and GA's

Thesis Office, including Handbook

Tuition Benefit Information

Apply for Graduate Degree (Registrar's Office)

Last Updated: 6/14/21